Basic Obedience Dog Training
• Heel Command teaching your dog to walk on your left hand side with out pulling or dragging .
• Sit command teaching your dog to sit on command for a short period of time.
• Sit stay teaching your dog not to move from a sit position until handler releases him or her from that position.
• Down command Teaching your dog to go down on command for a short period of time.
• Down stay teaching your dog not to move from a down position until handler releases him or her from that position.
• Come command teaches the dog to come at the handler at a short distance combined with an automatic sit facing the handler or next to the handler.
• Place command teaches the dog to stay on a matt,rug or bed he or she can move on that surface but cannot leave until handler releases them.
• Break command teaches the dog to be free from any command for example if your dog is on heel command and you say break he or she can walk away from you at leash distance.
• When teaching basic obedience all commands are done on leash.